Why work with us
The always active and professional nature of EMEA LEGAL COUNSELS results in its clients not wasting time and energy to observe the legal processes, at the expense of the development of their own business. This results in creating a much-needed space for our clients to be free to grow in their own sectors and specialties, by trusting us to handle the legal aspects and defend its challenges.
- Advising the NASCO Insurance Group, Nasco France and Nasco Reinsurance Brokers in different International jurisdictions. Successfully handled cases for the group in Amman, Beirut, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Latvia, Georgia and Moscow in 2016 & 2017.
- Representing Lebanese contractors with an 8.4 million Euros case dispute resolution on governmental construction projects in Equatorial Guinea in 2016.
- Working with Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) and Arabtec in 2015, advising on legal matters regarding the Abu Dhabi Plaza project in Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Working with Honeywell in the UAE on the new CCB & HMI upgrade project for the Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company in 2014.
- Advising on several projects and legal matters in Kuwait including substation divisions and Clean Fuel Project in 2015 and 2016.
- Advising Byblos Bank PLC / ADIR Insurance on Cyber Fraud coverage in 2017.
- Regular Contributors with the World Bank Group for Doing Business Surveys.
- Regular Contributors at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) conferences.
- Contributing at higher education institutions conferences, such as IE Business School in Madrid and the Lebanese American University in Beirut.
Memberships & Associations
- International Bar Association
- Beirut Bar Association
- Athens Bar Association
- Jordan Bar Association
- Kuwait Bar Association
- Italian Bar Association in Brescia
- Union Internationale des Avocats
- Academic & Professional Development Committee
- European Regional Forum
- Adam Global Network